You want to keep your family and your home secure, but with all the new security technology out there, you might not know what your options are. If you’re thinking of a home security system, you might want to know what’s worth your money and what’s not.
We put together a series of blog posts that help explain some of the common questions we hear about home security:
- How Security Lighting Keeps Your Home Safe & Secure
- How Electronic Locks Provide Superior Security with Access Codes
- Cellular Monitoring Protects You in the Event your Home Phone Lines are Cut
- How Surveillance Cameras Provide Superior Indoor & Outdoor Monitoring
- Passive Infrared Motion Detectors/Sensors Are a Great Alternative to the Family Dog
- Door and Window Sensors – Integral Components in Your Home Security System
- A Glass Break Detector Provides Better Intrusion Detection than Window Sensors Alone
- How Your Home Security System Will Benefit from Remote Arming Capabilities
- Security Surveillance Cameras With Remote Monitoring Provide the Ultimate in Protection
- Help Make Your Home Energy Efficient With a Programmable Thermostat
- Protect Your Loved Ones with Wireless Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Senior Medical Alarm Systems – How They Provide Peace of Mind for You and Your Elders
You can also download all of this information in our free eBook, 12 Tips for Keeping Your Home Safe and Secure.